- Knees to chest, lying on back to 1 min. Breathe 5 times
- Lying legs straight, breathe in while placing hands above head. Breathe in through nose, out through mouth
- Make fists; place both fists above the Kidneys (or as high up as comfortable), take 3 breaths. Continue down the spine to the tailbone.(when you get to the waist and below, it’s 5 breaths instead of 3)
4. Put both hands at uterus area (below the navel). Breathe deeply 5 times.
5. OPTIONAL: Go face down for 1 min.
If you do this frequently, you will find that you fall asleep before even finishing the set of postures…and you’ll sleep more deeply.